Friday, June 30, 2017

The Fort

On my way home from taking S and K to the eye doctor I got a text from you, T. It said, "I have a surprise for you when you get home."

I had S text you back that I was excited to see it.
You had carefully constructed out of almost all the cardboard we had, a fort.
We tend to have an inordinate amount of recyclable cardboard boxes.  I think you kidlets look at them as a craft-orunity (a crafty opportunity).
That night you were still so excited about it that you slept in it, except that it kind of fell apart.  You still loved it.  You even saw shooting stars!
Love you, my T!  You are such a good boy! I am so grateful for you!  You have such a kind voice and are able to make us all laugh. You love to hear K say cute things--and can be quite the tease.  Thank you for the surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment