Friday, April 14, 2017

Ward Christmas Party

  In December, I was in charge of the manger scene at the ward Christmas party.  I am not a crafty person and I was really proud of myself for getting this to look like this--thus all the photos.
 
We couldn't actually go to the party since we had the LAFTA Christmas concert to go to.
I heard it held up pretty well.  I hope people knew it was supposed to be the stall where Jesus was born. There was a baby doll in there for Jesus. Later a couple of the Primary kiddos came and were dressed up like Mary and Joseph.  I love those Primary children so dearly!! 
Another point of the manger right here was to keep the chapel blocked off so no kiddos could go running in there and to maintain the Spirit of reverence we hope to have in each of our buildings, which we call the Lord's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment