Thursday, January 26, 2017

You've Got The Cutest Little Baby Face

 Sometimes I feel frustrated and overwhelmed. Sometimes I think of the possibilities I could be following and then I look at you, dear kiddos, and remember how blessed I am.
 I am learning more and more every day and I think whatever the future holds, I am learning things that will help me.
 I don't know if you notice that in a lot of these photos I will be wearing the same or similar dresses. I love them. They are the most comfortable dresses--especially when I was pregnant.



 Haha! Look at his face and fist--doesn't it make you think "Why I oughta. . . ."
 I love giving a voice to those hilarious facial expressions babies give you. No words, just expressions.  Like this one above ^^ "Mom, are you sure about this?"


 "Seriously, mom?"
 Even that crying face makes me laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment