Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Cuteness Overload



 The first six weeks was pretty filled with joy and excitement.  The pictures here are from General Conference, where we watch the leaders of our church, including our Prophet, Thomas S. Monson, speak to the whole church. It happens twice a year.


 More kisses from K.

 I love when they wiggle all about even when they are sleeping.
 Okay, maybe not so sleepy. I think I was trying to help K be gentle and take a photo at the same time, thus the angle.

 Oh, look at the hand!  I love love love this stage!



 We must have crying photos.  Those fix-this-now faces melt my heart.

 That look seems to say, thanks for the kisses guys, but I'm trying to sleep.
 Look at how that sweet, soft hair brushes the nape of his neck.  It's much less full now, but still so dear.

When he gets something to his mouth it is a little victory. It must take a lot of concentration to get anything to do what he wants it to. He seems to concentrate very hard on watching objects and now to get his hands to do what he wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment