Tuesday, December 6, 2016

J's Hospital Photos

Before you start reading, I just want you to know that this is a very, very long post.

I have love love loved having this little one in our lives!  He is now 12 lbs big, gaining about half of his body weight in a month and a half.
 I love those toes.  So grateful for the blessings of modern medicine and loving, kind nurses that are willing to stay up all night and care for me and this miracle boy.


 Whenever I think of the process of birth I tend to think that those little ones must be a bit in-shock from their journey out of my body.  I feel like the photo above pretty well describes that.
 Aw!  I love this!
 W was so helpful with all the beeping machines which would go off every twenty minutes, no exaggeration.

 These beautiful flowers were from my mother-in-law.  My mom was there taking my kiddos everywhere.

 See those kissable cheeks?!
 Let me sleep or feed me.

 I love the photos above.  I can't get over how excited and delighted everyone was to have J.
 R couldn't wipe his smile off as he snuggled that bundle of joy. 
 Aw, my little K.  She wanted to get in on snuggling J too! 
 They fed me really well in the hospital. I tried to keep some of it for when the littles visited so they could have a happy snack too.
 Each kiddo wanted a chance to snuggle on the bed, partly because I let them use the controls and partly because they really missed me and boy did I miss them.  I know it is out of focus and my eyes are closed, but I love T's expression of happiness.
 Classic apple slice smile photo. 

 J's feet--monitor free.  Still loving those toes.
 T loves to snuggle that boy.
 Brothers, what a beautiful thing!

 It is really hard to get everyone in a photo to look up and smile at the exact same moment.  But look at S, she is absolutely gleeful!


 I love the baby yawns so dearly!

 I feel there should be some memes.



 These photos may be my favorite of J by himself.  He looks so peaceful and beautiful!  God is so good and such an artist.
 I know I say this, or at least I think this a lot--that I am so incredibly blessed!  I am so thankful for the miracles and the angels that were and are watching over me and my dear ones.
 They were going to release us a day later, but I missed the kiddos so much and W so much that we convinced the doctor to let us go a day early.

 Freedom! Oh happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment