Monday, June 13, 2016

Oregon Capital Visit Part 1

 In order to help one of the Boy Scouts from our ward fulfill one of his steps before he can get his Eagle Scout Award, he joined our family to go to the Capital Building just in time for the Japanese Cherry Festival.  Do you know how much I love Cherry Blossom Festivals?!?  See here
 
 I loved your face here, T, even if it is blurry. You get that excited about anything to do with electronics or helping Dad with a project. I'm pretty sure I will never get that excited about politics.

 If we had time I would walk through slowly and analyze these beautiful paintings about the Oregon settlers.

 I would love to go back next year and take part in the Japanese traditions they were showcasing.   All I could think the whole time was, "This is so beautiful. I love this. I love this!"
 S, you were sighing over everything too. You and I had to keep trying to catch up with the boys because everything called to us.
 And the long long hallway... There must be a goal anology or something in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment