Wednesday, May 4, 2016

T's Baptism Day

Dear T:
Your baptism day was a day I hope I'll always remember.  Including the fact that K did not want to take off her princess helmet and you were baptized with your friend, Jared.
You are the first child to be baptized where we lived.  R and S were baptized in Utah along with other family events.
You were so excited!
You were so proud to walk down the halls in your baptism suit.  Sorry this is blurry, but I couldn't delete that proud smile of yours.
Both mine and dad's parents came up for the baptism.  They were smiling with gladness the whole time too!




These are the feet about to go into the waters of baptism and the feet of dad, who did the baptizing.  So grateful for the blessings of the Priesthood and how even Jesus Christ was baptized to show that that is what we should all do.



See these faces?  We are so proud of you and your decision to be baptized.

This is right before the opening exercises.  I couldn't resist snapping photos of these dear people there to support you, T.  Always remember you are sooo loved!!!


This photo ^^ makes me think of you smugly saying look at me and my clean self.

You sure love your dad!




Do you remember that Uncle Jeff had just gotten off his mission?
He was so proud of you too!

More proud parent/grandparent with you T!


I love you, T!  So glad you are my boy!

Love, Mom

To see more about LDS baptisms and what we believe go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment