Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Top Secret Mother's Day Project "We'll Bring the World His Truth"

This was for the mothers in our ward.  I hope it is a bit of family history that will make their hearts smile over and over throughout the years and remind the kiddos to continually "bring the world his truth."

and

I have to tell you I was impressed over and over with these dear youth!  I love that in the outtakes video one sweet boy helps the boy up next to him and tries to get him to smile.  I love that our ward service missionary, Amy Wilson, shares that she's a missionary and to see her gorgeous smile.  I loved the boys that normally hide when I pull out the camera actually sat in their spots and pretended they didn't see me.  I loved every moment of filming this because of these children/youth.  

I am thankful for their leaders that were willing to give some time off their lessons for a gift to the mothers and sisters in our ward.  I am a firm believer that each sister and brother, for that matter, are vital to the success of the ward and especially the youth.  Our teachers are some of the most kind-hearted and loving people and the children adore them!  They are making impressions each Sunday and during the week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment