Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Provo Temple Open House

This actually from the second night when we went to Joe and Kristen's house.  Little G loved Annie from the 1970s.  She was smiling, singing and dancing as she watched it--which made my musical-loving heart sing and dance with her.  Miss you, T!

The next day we went to the Provo Temple Open House.

This place holds a special place in my heart, because the day W and I became un-officially engaged (at the time we believed to be considered officially engaged you needed to have a ring), we sat where I am pointing.



This girl loves her Grammers!
I love them!
We weren't allowed to take photos inside the temple, but the details, like in every temple, are exquisite.  The Holy Ghost was there!  There were a lot of stairs and a bit of whining to go with them, but I couldn't get over the details and how beautiful it was.  I love the Gospel and the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints so much! So thankful Mommers set this up for us!
This was his "I Love to See the Temple" pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment