Thursday, November 19, 2015

Hair Change

 These are the before photos.
 
 This is during. T, you texted me, "Mom, where are you?" I sent you this photo.
 This is the first "after" photo.  With the lights on my hair, you probably cannot tell much of a difference.
Maybe you can tell more of a difference below. It is just a shade or two lighter than my original color. I feel very sophisticated.  According to my stylist, it is perfect for fall/winter.  I tried to talk him into giving me strawberry blonde hair--which he did thought would not go well with my skin tone.  I was a bit put out, but then I remembered the one time I tried on a strawberry blonde wig.  It did not look good.  I think he was wise.

This was right after the primary program at church--which went really well!  Thank goodness! :D

1 comment: