Thursday, October 22, 2015

Sometimes I Miss NY, But Mostly I Miss My Friends

 Lately my children have been saying that they really miss their NY friends, because lately at night I have been telling them about our adventures in NYC, mostly Brooklyn.

 In fact, they told me that they desperately want to talk with their friends. S, you called your friend Leila and had a wonderful time talking to her.

 I even got a text from the one above this last week--and it made me sooo happy!





I am so glad that we had the opportunity to live in NYC.  I am so thankful for how much you grew and have grown since. I miss those little faces because you have all grown so much, but I am so grateful that we are together. Thank you for being my children!

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way! Whenever I find myself getting homesick for Brooklyn, I realize that what I miss the most are the people there. Why can't we all just live on the same cul-de-sac (in a place other than Brooklyn)?! That is my greatest dream.

    ReplyDelete