Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Miss Andrew in Mary Poppins

Before.............................................................................and after
 This is what is happening.  Only, I am adding and fixing a few things.

 T, you insisted I take this photo and I have to say that I love it so much! You are such a dear!
Can you see yourself, S?  You are the teddy bear!  Photo by Ryan McWayne.

 This was last night's selfies.  I find myself saying over and over, "This is so fun!"
 S, you love to watch it and T, you keep asking if you can come.
 More posts coming! :D

The top one is the 1 minute preview of the fifteen minute one, below.
Also this is what I worked on for days.  Also, I think I am taking next month off of short making for some good old R&R. Turns out making these films is so time consuming I feel like I'm missing out on time with you kidlets.

No comments:

Post a Comment