Thursday, June 25, 2015

Happy Birthday, R!

 R, you turned 12 this last week.  I cannot believe it has been twelve wonderful years since you came into my life.  You are such an amazing young man! You are helpful, thrifty, honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous and you do good for all those around you.  I cannot tell you how many times I have said a silent prayer of gratitude for you and your helpfulness.

You love to laugh and you love to see people laugh. You know how to work hard and to keep going even if your brother and sister are not (quite a feat, let me tell you).

K loves to run to you and sometimes prefers you over me (which is quite shocking since she usually runs to only me or dad).  You can make us all laugh.  I love looking over at you when one of the other kids says something funny because I can see in your eyes and face that you love and appreciate the moment too!

The following photos are of you growing up.  You are a treasure to have and to be around. I love you so dearly!  Love, Mom










No comments:

Post a Comment