Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Zumba Activity Days

Dear Children:
Last week Activity Days was Zumba with Bethanie Gambardella.  She was wonderful!  I wanted to start dancing so much!
She had the girls pose for the beginning of the song.  All the girls, including you, S, were laughing so hard.

I am so thankful for these wonderful girls.  I love being in Primary and seeing what amazing potential each child has.  I love Fast Sundays, the first Sunday of each month when anyone in the ward is  invited to come to the front to bear their testimony or tell of their understanding of the Gospel.  It makes me soooo happy when the primary children come and bear their testimonies.  Each month the majority of the time is taken up with the children and I feel so blessed to be their leader!

No comments:

Post a Comment