Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Wondering

Dear Ones:

Do these picture journals mean much to you?  I mean, in some time in the future will you come to me and say, "Mom, do you remember that one time that we ..."  I may look at you in confusion and you'll say, "Remember, you posted about it on your blog?"  You'll faithfully look it up and show me with a look of pride and satisfaction beaming on your face.  I will smile.


Or will it be [cricket sounds].

I hope these posts mean something to you.  The memories that we have shared mean a lot to me.

Right now, we are trying to get you involved in some sports.  You are taking music lessons (R at school).  


K, you are learning to talk and your favorite book at present is Duck on a Bike.  

I am still striving to teach you to work, does that ever end?!  

T, you are going to be learning to find your own clothes and prepare them for the next day and to make your own lunch.  You tell me that my peanut butter and jelly sandwiches taste lots better than yours, but I am beginning to wonder if that is just a ploy to get me to make your lunch.

S, you are baking every day and since last week you have decided that you dearly want to be a chef.  You still talk about your birthday party (which I have not posted on yet). 

R, you are the first to obey, usually. Can I just tell you how much that means to me?!  A lot!!  It means I can trust and rely on you to accomplish what I ask you to do.

I love you! Each one. Individually. Dearly.

Love, 
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment