Friday, November 7, 2014

My Primary Class

 Okay, so technically they are not my primary class--I was just substituting.  But they are such cuties.
 Some days I would come home from church just laughing and I would call my mother and tell her the hilarious things they would say.
One of my favorite things the girl below prayed made me smile. She prayed very hard that she would grow up quickly and that she would get baptized and go to the temple.  It warmed my heart.

Then one of the little boys told me that his parents let him watch Jumanji. "It is a movie for five year olds and a dults.  That's the way he said it--only with a huge amount of awe and pride.

They loved to tell me about their weeks including how many points they scored in their soccer games and "one time" stories.

I feel so blessed to be their teacher, even if it was only for a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment