Monday, November 17, 2014

English Gentleman's Closet

Let me tell you, I love our home.  The only thing it is lacking is storage space.  I went thrifting and I saw this handsome beast, went home and then it was the only thing I could think of all night.  Odd, especially for me.  I love veneer, the handles, the fact that it has a key and locks and the fact that it has a shelf specifically labeled for hats.  I have an odd feeling that it may take awhile for me to get it fixed up the way I want, but I am hopeful!  I really need this in my room. :)

S, you recently changed rooms so you can hear us better and we can hear you. It took a few months to decide this and a lot of frustration because you couldn't hear us.

My mother-in-law is coming soon and I am saving the project for when she gets here because she loves to renovate things (and she is really talented at it).   I hope we'll be able to figure out a way to preserve it, get those handles off and then back on after it is painted.  [If you have any ideas, present-day readers, I would love to hear them!]

No comments:

Post a Comment