Monday, October 20, 2014

IKEA

Grandma and Grandpa came into town and we went right to IKEA. What can I say? I am the hostess with the most-est. We ate dinner there.  No dishes for me--yay!
 K, you sat on this bed for ten straight minutes.
 We got a couch!  I wish I had taken a photo of Grandpa and I loading it into our minivan.  
 Do you see the enthusiasm this man has?  My father has oodles of enthusiasm and it seems like boundless amounts of energy.  He says it is hereditary. His father was like that and his father's father thought it was a wonderful challenge to do three times the amount of work as the normal man--and he would. He wrote down in his journal his daily expenses and sometimes his goals to do three times the norm, but also the tasks he completed during the day.  My dad could do that too!

I hope maybe one of you get that trait. K and S, you are the forerunners.

No comments:

Post a Comment