Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Dear R

R:  You like school.  You enjoy playing with the boys in our ward--like at the ice cream social. You told me you weren't sure how many times you ran around the church.  You enjoy playing your trumpet in the school band.  You got into the advanced band (hooray!).  You help me with my filming goals and you are very good at giving me your opinion, when asked--which I greatly appreciate.  You, as always, are a very dependable big brother. You support your siblings with tremendous patience and love. You'll take K outside if she is very fussy and walk around with her. Last night we went to a friend's house for a delicious pizza dinner and you took K out to play with the bigger kids and I thanked Heavenly Father for you again!  I do it at least twice a day. I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment