Wednesday, September 17, 2014

The Quarter--aka my first short

You know how I was so excited and making a movie about my grandfather? What? Did I not tell you?  Well, it is a work in progress and as excited as I was about premiering it with my Grandpa, I have lost a little steam on it and I have to re-download all the software and edit what I have done--I have some good ideas to make it better.  But in case you were wondering, here it is. . .thus far.  Trust me when I say this, I know I have a long way to go to make it look professional, but a person has to start somewhere, right?


We filmed it in May--which seems forever ago.  I am going to be adding some details.  The boy you played, T, is my Grandpa C.  S, you played his older sister.  Erika played his old neighbor.

I learned a few things that I hope will help me in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment