Tuesday, September 9, 2014

New Carpet

We stored our beds and couch in the empty dining room.
Step 1:  They got rid of the carpet in about an hour--I was amazed at how quick they were at that.  I wrote the date and a scripture on the floor--Doctrine and Covenants 109:8.
Step 2: They glued on the matting.  It was around this time that K, you and I were out in the yard and you got stung by a bee. You cried for all of five minutes, except for when Dad called then you wailed.  We went and got some benadryl just in case of an allergic reaction.
Then they put the carpet on top.  I forgot to get a completed after--it's coming.

Before upstairs.


After: Upstairs.
Don't you love it? I love the paint and Daddy was so wonderful to help me paint all day Saturday and at night on Friday.
It is starting to feel like our home.  It makes me feel so happy.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It seems that the installation of the carpet went really smooth. I'm glad that getting a new plush carpet installed helped make your house feel more like a home. I think it made your home look lovely as well. Thanks for sharing that! All the best to your family! :)

    Nathan Riley @ Stanley Steemer

    ReplyDelete