Monday, July 21, 2014

Parade of Homes--Vancouver, WA

We've done another thing that was on my bucket list--a parade of homes.

Honestly, I was searching for some inspiration for our new home, I'm going to post some photos, when I have ones that I have taken myself.

Meanwhile, here are some photos to salivate over.  These are not our home.  But there are bits that I would like to incorporate.
 I felt like I could say over and over, "I'll take one of those and one of those and one of those . . . "    I love love love these built in shelves.  This may have been my most favorite thing about the whole parade.  I could have sat there and analyzed it for hours.  I loved the beautiful tiles.  I showed it to my friend and she said she wasn't sure she' have enough beautiful things to put on it.  I hadn't thought about that, but I am sure I would have found several things (probably A LOT of family photos).
 I have been seeing more and more of these high backed chairs all over decorating websites that I frequent.

 Look at these glorious cupboards and backsplash. It's beautiful.

Did you know, I love nautical?  But I don't understand the glass ball on the floor.  Cra-azy.

Again with the nautical theme. . . Look at that painting and the layering of the textures.

Some of the things that I noticed with this years parade of home was paint. Every house had grey paint.

I really want to go next year.  It was so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment