Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Life

 Well, dear ones, you may have figured out that spring break was last week. I have been trying to get back into the rhythm of life.  You still get daily hugs and kisses--even though you went a week without, from me, because you were at Grammer's house.  Thank you Grammers!
 K, you were with me and had the attention of two other adults (my parents) for the entire last week--which made you exceedingly happy.  So happy that you pinched my nose in celebration. That may not have been in happiness, but in curiosity to what I would do.  You did not take my nose away (you know, like that joke), but you did try to taste it shortly after.  Noses are not for eating.
T, you have asked me to make a public announcement that you are ill. I hope you get feeling better right away, little man. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment