Monday, February 24, 2014

Photo Rich Oregon Zoo

 Last Thursday, I came and got you out of school early to go to the Oregon Zoo, in Portland, T. You did not appreciate it very much, you love school so much it is difficult for you to leave.
 We met our friends, L and Kim.  We had a great time walking around. Seeing all the animals. You were a little cold.  It was a cold, rainy day. It was so fun to see all the animals.

T, you thought it was rude of me to capture this photo so you told me that you would delete it off my phone so I uploaded it to Instagram as fast as I could in case you decided to follow up because I love your smile, it was right after we sang the song "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas!"  You thought we were hilarious. Do you see the hippos in the back?

The giraffes were taking turns getting snacks from within the keeper's area. It was like they kept reaching their heads in and asking, "Please, sir. Can I have some more?" 
Kim gave you that yummy blueberry muffin.  You were starving, but not enough to eat all the food I brought in my bag.  Se la vie.
 We kept you warm and snuggled in the stroller, K. It was so cold and you were so warm you went to sleep within the first few minutes and I did not capture many photos of you. But I kept checking on you to make sure you were warm enough.
All the photos were taken with my phone.  Thank you Kim for letting me and K in on your pass! You are so nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment