Friday, February 21, 2014

Dinner Time With T

The other day we were sitting around the dinner table eating dinner (a daily goal of our familiy) and we talked about our days.  T, something you said made me smile and feel absolutely delighted.

You said, "I told my friend where our church is so he can come and join."

You are beginning to realize that the Gospel, or the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is what makes us, feel like forever family.  I mean, this is what gives us such peace and guidance. It helps us know where we came from, where we are going and what we need to be doing. It gives us an immense love of our Savior, Jesus Christ and to know what He did for us.

Photo by Uncle Joe--missing K, you weren't born yet.

I promise you that if you sincerely, with your whole heart, with a desire to truly know--you will be able to study, pray and find out for yourself if it is true.  What you will feel is real.  When you feel that calmness or peace or joy--you'll know that it is right.   Then you'll want with your whole heart to share it with others.

Above all, remember how dearly you are loved. I know I tell you all the time, but it is only because I feel so strongly that this must be remembered.  I love you and as dearly as I love you, God loves you even more!  He wants to guide you and He will, but it will really help to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment