Friday, January 24, 2014

Idaho Christmas Day

I know Christmas was almost a month ago, but I finally found all the photos.  You probably get by now that I love you and our family! I feel so grateful for the opportunity to go see our extended family.  You had a glorious time!
 This year was the most serious I have ever seen you take Christmas.   You were so excited that you could hardly sleep and finally went to sleep around 11 p.m. and then you were awake at 2 and 4 a.m. After 4 you did not go back to sleep you stayed awake until everyone was awake.  We all got up and said a prayer of thanksgiving and then unwrapped the presents.
We had a great time talking, laughing and then we went and saw The Secret Life of Walter Mitty. I was treated like a movie star for a few minutes. :)  Heehee.  What a great family!
Note:  the sun had not even risen when I took these photos. 
Uncle Jeff with his new-to-him camera. :)  He was snapping photos everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment