Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Raelene's Cookies


One of Dad's assistants gave us some sugar cookies for Christmas.  I don't need to tell you that you were so excited and happy to have the delicious cookies to eat.  I was flattered when Daddy said that Raelene wanted these cookies to featured on our blog.  You were dancing around begging to eat the tastiness, but Daddy and I told you I needed to take some photos. 


 Yes, these photos were quite obviously posed, but I had to tell you to quit licking your cookie several times.  It was a sign that you liked the cookies immensely.

 K, you loved thinking that the cookies were for you--you got some indirectly.
But I adored how your sweet face lit up when you thought you were going to get some directly.
Thank you Raelene! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment