Wednesday, December 4, 2013

My Constant Pondering

What are your hopes and dreams for the future?

What fills your mind when you don't have to think of anything in particular? Right now with me, it is taking part in a movie; a good squeaky clean one with wit and then decorating my future home...which is yet to be found. After reading the above, I realize technically my thoughts are quite blessedly focused on you, dear ones.  Questions often crop up, like. A test in class as to what I am doing to prepare you for life without me. Nothing sad, I mean when you are adults.  Are you doing well in school, why or why not? How can I get us less tech dependent? What are your gifts? Am I enjoying your childhood all I can? It seems to be moving faster and faster. Do I listen enough and how can I listen better? Where can I find your (whatever is missing that day)? Do you know how much I love you, posterity? Do you know the important things?


My computer is experiencing technical difficulties, so please ignore any mistakes or out of place words autocorrect "fixed." 

No comments:

Post a Comment