Monday, November 4, 2013

Shared Happiness

I have begun realizing that I love a few of the differences that have happened since Daddy finished residency. Not all of them are just about the house and having a  dishwasher, washer/dryer, driveway, yard and garage--though that is nice.

This is from when we lived in NYC. Those pants of T's have been retired.
It is about Daddy. He is so much more relaxed and happy.
I am so thankful for this amazing man!
I am so happy that he is happy.
I am more happy about this than anything else, times ten.
In fact, it makes me want to dance around the house and sing celebratory cheers.
I love spending time with him!
He's my better half.
This kind of shared happiness may be the best kind!
I love your daddy! I hope some day that you find someone that when they are happy,  you'll feel so happy because they are happy. Actually I hope you are like that with everyone, but especially so with the one you choose to marry.

I just read a blog post that made me smile.  It was about marriage and at least ten friends of mine shared it on facebook and oddly enough I found it after I wrote the above.  It's about how in marriage we strive to make the other happy which cam  makes us happier too! http://sethadamsmith.com/2013/11/02/marriage-isnt-for-you/

1 comment:

  1. This makes me happy. It broke my heart to see W so worn out in Brooklyn. It really makes my heart sing to hear that you are all thriving in Portland -- even though I miss you terribly.

    ReplyDelete