Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is going to be great. House hunting, eating out, cleaning, etc. I'm so excited!

If you wanted a cheerful happy post, you've read it.

Okay, today I am facing the part of motherhood that makes me feel like I would like to take a vacation and that Europe is sounding very good right now.  Okay, almost anywhere is sounding good right now. K, I think you must be teething or something. I know if I took you to the doctor she'd just say, "Oh, she's teething!" or something ground breaking like that.  Then she'd offer some simple advice like, "Just be patient, you'll get through it."  I'd smile and nod like it was super advice but in my head I would be thinking--You be patient! I want her to feel great and I want me to feel like a human being again.

It's a good thing I love you so much. You are perfect, even if you keep us up super late and won't let me put you down all day. You're only going to be like this a little while so I'm enjoying your baby sweetness all I can.  I am going to hug you and keep you close!

You're asleep and I think I may just go take a nap right now (or T says play a game with him) and then maybe I'll be able to look that wretched to-do list in the "i." Haha.  Okay, I need rest.  

No comments:

Post a Comment