Friday, November 1, 2013

Church Halloween Party


S, you were so excited because you invited your friend to the church Halloween party. And guess what?! She came.  You love to tell people about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  It is one of the many things I love about you.  You had so much fun with her, in fact, that you forgot to come and introduce her to Daddy and I, so we had no idea she was there. Both of us were prepared to comfort you.
  

My little Native American Princess S!

We tried calling her from the numbers on my phone to see if she needed a ride to the church.  I called several 503 numbers, including a member of the bishopric--twice.  No answer.   You were very sad and worried that she would not come. But she came! Yay!
K, you charmed everyone around Daddy and then our good friend Erika took you. When people made you smile a lot you got so excited and buried your face into the shoulder of the person holding you.  Being the center of attention is so thrilling, right?
R, you told me when we were getting this costume, "I've always wanted to be a knight in shining armor."  It made me smile.  You've been there many times to rescue me in distress, especially when you help me with a crying baby or hungry little brother or sister.  Goal achieved!
 
 T, you were charming with your teachers from church. I saw you more than everyone else.
 Daddy was fabulous, watched K, and visited and helped clean up. I love this photo of you gnawing on Daddy's hand, K. You've had another tooth break through so you have a running total of three teeth right now. 
  T, you were ready to dance for me. What a fun night! You all loved it!


No comments:

Post a Comment