Friday, October 11, 2013

Lumley Photo Shoot


 Meet the Lumleys. They are an awesome family in our church congregation.
They have adorable children! 





 A couple of these photos just make me laugh. 



 Adoring Mommy.



These are all un-edited. It is one of my goals to learn how to edit. 
R, you were so helpful when taking the photos. Thank you!
This was the first time I have invited people over just to have their photos taken. . . an actual planned photo shoot.  So now I can officially say that I have done a reception shoot and a new baby shoot. 

I learned that I need more things to entertain kids. Heating the whole house makes all the adults super hot (okay, I get super warm and as you, Daddy, Grandma and Grandpa will attest, that is not such a great thing for me), so I need to get a space heater for the next one.  I want to get more of mom's smiling.  And longer blankets so the color blends into the background. My inspiration was pinspired. See the newborn board.

No comments:

Post a Comment