Thursday, October 24, 2013

Baggenstos Part 2

Their website is here: http://www.baggenstosfarms.com/

Everyone thought the pumpkin was light, that was because B was doing all the heavy lifting.

 I like the pumpkin over there, mom. 



 B just loved holding you, K. You were so good!  At this point, you were all hungry and thirsty.



Believe it or not, it was difficult to get you all the photo prop for a photo. You all kept moving and changing places at different times so in most of the photos I took at least two of the faces were empty at a time. 

 Even when holding a baby, R, you are a comedian.



I'm not sure how I feel about this pumpkin.  It seems to lack uniformity . . . and needs to be washed.  At least, that is what you could have been thinking K. I'm excited for you to tell me your thoughts some day, but for now I'm just enjoying everything about you.  Your lower teeth are coming in, you precocious baby girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment