Thursday, September 26, 2013

Baptism and Blessing Day

 S: I was proud of you and your decision to be baptized and confirmed.  You not only became a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, but you also received the gift of the Holy Ghost! You were so excited!  





 Grandma O played the piano for us.






 S, in your confirmation blessing you were blessed that you will married in the temple for time and all eternity. What a wonderful blessing.  Many more things were said, but I forgot to write them down right away.  Just know that you are very blessed.
 As I look at these photos my heart is full of happiness and joy that we have such wonderful and dear family members that are willing to travel great distances to show support and love for us!  I am so grateful that Daddy and I were able to be raised by your grandparents.  They are amazing people that are able to see the great good in each of their children. I hope we can be like them!


Grandma Great V gave the talk on baptism and the Holy Ghost. It meant so much to us that she was happy to give the talk and to let you know how much you mean to her!  We are so blessed to have her!



 Grammers was so great to lead the music.  You cannot even tell that she just finished with two great weddings.  She has such enthusiasm and joy.  




K, as you can see in the photo above because I am showing you off, I was so proud of you.  I the blessing to you, it was said that you will be a comfort to me, your mother dear. I felt so happy.  S, you didn't want to dry your hair or anything. You wanted to get back out with the people you love and get confirmed.

Thank you to all those that helped! It meant the world to us!  Thank you Jeff for taking the photos! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment