Wednesday, July 31, 2013

S's First Oregon Activity Days

S, remember Activity Days in Brooklyn?  You may not, in the heat of having the baby and moving we did not go that much. But you, S, desperately wanted to go and I wanted to take you my spirit was willing, but my flesh was weak . . . and by the time Activity Days came around I was too exhausted to think about going anywhere. 
Your leaders, Natalie and Brin were so fun and warm.  You're going to love it, even though I know you're going to miss Sister Yam!
The goal of the day was to fulfill some of the daughter/family goal from your booklet. I was holding the baby or taking photos most of the time so you did a lot of the activities with your new friends.
R, you helped too by holding K.  K, I love your baby hair and that dear cowlick on the back of your head. Even now, I want to rush up to you and kiss it (but you are sleeping and I know you need your sleep, so for now I will just imagine breathing in your baby scent and kissing your cowlick). R, I love your tender and helpful heart so dearly!
The mummy relay we did as a family!  I had to work fast to get this shot. R, you were our mummy.  We got you about 1/3 of the way wrapped when everyone else took off so you did too.  We were all laughing!

S, you loved every moment!
T, you got the left over streamers from the mummy-making relay.  Ellen did all the races for this activity and she's from my hometown. It's a small world, isn't it?
R and T, you thought this toy was fabulous.
Aw, I love mother/daughter photos.  

No comments:

Post a Comment