Thursday, June 6, 2013

Grandma O. We love and miss you!

My mother has been here for the last week and a half and I have to say that I have absolutely loved having her here!  I just tried to enjoy every moment she was here. We only have been able to see her once or twice a year and I have to say talking with her every day made me feel so happy. She left today and I have to admit that I cried a little bit.  I know my dad and my brother really miss her, but it made me feel so happy to have her near, they are really lucky!
Grandma really helped me start sorting out clothes and things we will not take with us to Oregon.
But more than anything, I just loved talking with her.
We enjoyed the meals that dear friends brought us and you probably remember, but we had some great food!  I'm so grateful to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment