Friday, May 10, 2013

Spinach Ice Cubes

No, this is not your science experiment for the science fair and I'm not growing moss to get me in the mood for Portland.

 After so many times of buying prepackaged spinach to use in salads and stuff and then not using it, I grew somewhat disgusted with my wasted spinach habit and decided  that this time I would blend it up (with a little water) and freeze it.


I should mention this has added water and I plan on adding it to my healthy smoothies I'm definitely going to make. You don't like green smoothies too much, but I always let you know they're super healthy and tasty.


I think if I tell you that enough times that you will definitely want some, one day! :)  I love the colors! 


I'll let you know how they work! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment