Thursday, May 2, 2013

35 Week Update


Dear Baby Girl:

We think we may have your name decided, but I'm actually not going to write it on this blog--you know, for safety sake. My body is acting very different this time around, which is okay.  For my next pregnancy I think I may utilize the options of acupuncture and chiropractic services.  

My goal for this week is to take it easy on myself and not press myself beyond what I feel I can do. Sometimes setting these reasonable goals for myself, helps me to feel like I have some control over what is happening and at this juncture, I really need that.

I'm so grateful for you, Baby Girl. I know you will be my pink bundled reward at the end of this.  Then we'll actually be able to look into one another's eyes, grow, giggle, sing and smile at each other a lot!  I love you!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment