Monday, April 15, 2013

Spring and Families


We love spring! You've already asked that when we live in Oregon to please grow some blossoming trees in our yard and I've already said, "Yes! Of course!"  

Some of the daffodils planted throughout NYC are in memorial to those that died on September 11, 2001. Their bright colors are some of the first to break through the winter bleak and offer hope and joy to those left behind.  There are over 10 million daffodils planted throughout the city!  Every time we see them, we remember and often say a silent prayer of hope for the families of those that died.  We are going to plant some daffodils (we hope) in Oregon.

I am so glad we have the Plan of Happiness and know that we can be with our loved ones again, even after they pass on.  I am so grateful that we can be an eternal family. One of you asked me the other night, if I could have anything in the whole entire world what it would be and I answered, "To be together forever in the Celestial Kingdom, as a family."  
September 2012--Do you remember?!  This was right before you all broke out with fevers.  But it was such a beautiful day at one of the most beautiful places on earth--the Washington D.C. LDS Temple. 

This is because I cannot think of any one thing that will give me greater happiness then to be able to be with Daddy and all of you (with your future families and our ancestors) as near to God and Jesus Christ as possible.  I believe there will be such a feeling of peace and utter joy that if we could feel it now, there could be nothing that would stop us from attaining that goal.  In essence, this is our family goal because I love you and cannot imagine life without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment