Tuesday, April 2, 2013

It made me laugh when . . .

Today I was looking at photos of potential apartments in Oregon and I showed you, R, a photo of an apartment kitchen. You said you liked it, but you didn't get why it had two ovens. I immediately started laughing, pointed to one of them and said, "That's the dishwasher!"

I guess it has been awhile since we've had a dishwasher (you were about 3, R).


I laughed really hard right after you said that. When I stopped I began to turn to the blog and you said with a note of dear exasperation, "Now you're going to blog about it?!"  

I also heard that one of the boys in your class stopped one of the other boys in you class and said, in a serious tone of voice, "Are you sad?"  The boy being asked said, "No. Why?" and the first boy said, "You're not Greek!"

No comments:

Post a Comment