Monday, April 29, 2013

Happy Anniversary


Dearest W:
I love you more than air!  A few years ago we met, got married and started a family!  I am so grateful for you!  You make me happy every day! I love laughing with you and being around you!  It made me smile the other day when you helped me put the kidlets to bed and all I could hear coming from their rooms were gales of laughter.  You make me laugh when you tell me relatable, humorous movie/tv quotes.  When the kids are saying a prayer and say something cute I know I can open my eyes just a tiny bit and see you looking and smiling at me with pride about our little ones. I love you more than peanut butter loves jelly! When you practice with the children I am amazed at the strides of progress they make.  I love our conversations at the dinner table and talks after the kidlets have gone to bed. I love when we take a moment to count our blessings together.  You are an amazing man! 
Love, M


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful couple, beautiful family, Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete