Friday, April 5, 2013

Baby Girl

Dear Baby Girl:

We've got to talk. I know you're loving the womb-y darkness and seeming space you are finding therein, but I think I need to tell you a few things.  First off, my ribs are not monkey bars, ballet bars, or boxing bags or anything like unto it, especially my left sided ones.

Source
Second, I am fairly sure you stretch out most of the day. Do you have a little bit of claustrophobia?  I'm sorry if you do, I really am.  But stretching every chance you get and kicking those abominable walls will not change a thing, okay, maybe it will make you stronger, which I like. I think you're just going to be stuck inside me for at least six more weeks.  It's a fact we've both got to face, smile and act like we're completely fabulous with the idea.  I know after you're here I'll miss your hello and I. Love.You. Mom. kicks.


You're about the size of a pineapple this week, between 2.5 and 3.8 pounds. You're blinking and your brain is rapidly developing.

We still cannot decide on a name for you. Once I think I may have one in mind, you kick me a few more times I realize I need a stronger sounding name.

Mom pregnant at 31 weeks, with right hand gal, S!  We love you!
You're a miracle and I can hardly wait to see you!  I love you!



Love,
Mom

1 comment: