Friday, March 22, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day for the Arab women--I just found out from a friend on facebook and I also have been wished "Happy Mother's Day" several times, just this morning.  I love our neighborhood!

Some of my Bensonhurst Church-ward Sisters
I think we need to celebrate Mother's Day more. I am going to text Daddy and let  him know . . . maybe we'll celebrate.  

My PTA Sisters--From Nathalie Diab's facebook.

To all you dear mothers, grandmothers and mothers-to-be, (even you S and Baby Girl)  Happy Mother's Day!  

This was Steve and Mindy's Wedding Breakfast a few years ago. I need one like this with all my O. sisters-in-law. 
To read more on this go: Here.

By the way, I should mention that the next week and a half, you kidlets will be out for Spring Break and we're going to be doing a lot of fun things, I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment