Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Computer Agreement

I think my lens has fingerprints on it.  S, your face makes me laugh in this photo.

We've come to an agreement, we have together decided that if you finish your homework and practice by 4 p.m. then you can play computer until 5 p.m.  You can earn more computer time by picking up other rooms. 

This is in my effort to make yourselves more self-sufficient.  I've been reading 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.  In it, Mr. Covey (yes, I am aware he passed last year) suggested delegating.  I am going to delegate and not gopher style. You're deeply into my "Quadrant Two" of Priorities.  We're working together to strengthen our relationship and abilities to work together to make our family work better together.

T, thanks for helping me fix one of the tiles on the floor today.  It was really fun to talk with you as we goo-goned the old stickiness and prepped it for better stick-ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment